Sunday, January 23, 2011

Waiting Out the Cold

It may be staying lighter longer, but I would trade some light for some warmth. Yesterday was actually colder than today, but there is something about being chilled for a long period of time that, even when it starts to warm up, makes any amount of cold hard to bear. I clearly need a bumper-sticker that says, "I WOULD RATHER BE HIBERNATING."

I spent most of the day playing World of Warcraft and grading papers. Maybe not the most glamorous mix of activities, but the grading had to get done, and there's only so long I can stare at pieces of paper with deep concentration before I have to take a break. Furthermore, sitting still while I work just makes me feel colder.

Oh, and did I mention that I'm tired of being cold?

Yeah. 'Cause I am.

And also, I can't sleep. And it sucks.

No comments: