Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Another Missed Monday

This is the second week in a row that I've skipped my Monday posting. Honestly, I just didn't think about it. I mostly spent the day trying to get papers graded, as I did no work over break. Today is much the same, grading papers and trying to start organizing my room for the end of the year. The amount of paper that I need to sort through is overwhelming. A lot of it I can probably throw away, but I have yet to come up with a good system for storing extra copies of worksheets and assignments that aren't digital. Maybe I can just toss them all, since I have digital copies, but it seems wasteful to get rid of blank worksheets.

This post is definitely a case of posting because I'm "supposed to" post on Monday. Such is life, but I think the discipline of writing, even though I don't have a lot I want to talk about, is important.

No comments: