Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Adventure of the Day

Today's adventure turned out to be a not-entirely-disappointing trip to Patriot Place, the mall next to Gillette Stadium. From the way it was being talked up, I thought that this would be something awesome to see, but in truth, it was a sad little group of stores. Granted there were a few I'd never heard of, but it was still nothing spectacular. The highlight of the trip was the 1/2-mile hiking path around the cranberry bog that's behind the Bass Pro Shops. I took some halfway decent photos, and though it's still not quite decided to be spring here, it's definitely thinking about the possibility. So, here are couple acceptably interesting photos from today's adventure.

It's Trying To Be Spring
It's Trying To Be Spring

Little Secrets
Little Secrets

This, My Friends, Is A Cranberry Bog Out of Season
This, My Friends, Is A Cranberry Bog Out of Season

No comments: