Wednesday, December 29, 2010

_MG_0302


_MG_0302
Originally uploaded by ninniane

Fifty-One / Fifty-Two 12.18.10 - 12.24.10

It's a pity that I had to wait until the very last day of my week in California to get a photo with a blue sky. Jen and I flew out on the Saturday just after school ended. We were here for six days, and it rained on every single one of them. Everything we had planned to do - go to Venice Beach, go to Disney Land, check out City Walk - ended up not happening. We did go to the Getty on Sunday, and on Monday I got my Kindle and we took a drive down Rodeo Drive, oh, and we found The Witch's House (more info here): www.seeing-stars.com/Landmarks/WitchesHouse.shtml That was also the day my parents' came out. On Tuesday we spent most of the day with my Bubby, working on hanging all the artwork in her apartment and generally doing a bit of clean-up around her place. Wednesday was a quiet day with a nice evening of a birthday dinner and Hanukah/ Christmas/ birthday present opening, and Thursday morning we headed for the airport to fly back to Chicago.

No comments: