Friday, September 9, 2011

Updates Galore (w/ images)

It's been a very long time since I've updated, mostly because my summer has been spent trying to stay away from the computer as much as I can. I've enjoyed the break from technology, and instead have spent a lot of time enjoying other hobbies, such as aikido classes, cooking, gardening, and reading. I took very few photos this summer as well, and I've decided to start up my "creative engine" with a 30-day photo project. I'm posting my images daily on facebook and flickr, but I prefer to do a weekly collection on this blog.

Another Brick In The Wall
Another Brick In The Wall

Curriculum Planning
Curriculum Planning

The Disaster Zone
The Disaster Zone

The Office On Day Two
The Office On Day Two

Mt. Greenwood Cemetery
Mt. Greenwood Cemetery

Structure
Structure

Preparation
Preparation

No comments: