Monday, October 4, 2010

Family (mom had the camera)


Family (mom had the camera)
Originally uploaded by ninniane

Thirty-Nine / Fifty-two 9.24.10 - 9.30.10
I went home this weekend for a fairly major event. My father was playing a show at the Kent Stage with the band Two Worlds Collide as part of The Debacle, a two-day shindig consisting of 17 bands from the late 70's and early 80's Kent-Akron area music scene. Jen and I flew in for the event, because it was not an extended weekend. We stayed at my grandmother's house, which was nice, and we spent a good chunk of Saturday at Stan Hywet, which was awesome, because I got to take a good bunch of photos. The best part of the weekend was that no one knew that Jenny was in town, so when we pulled up in front of my parents' house and she got out of the car my father literally jumped up and down, because he was so happy to see her. It was super-cute, and I was so glad we were able to be there for him.

No comments: